February 17, 2009

Okay so our little family had such a great Valentines WEEKEND! That's right I said weekend. The boys, Brenda and I loaded up and headed to Grand Junction for a get-a-way! It was the funnest weekend ever! We didn't do anything fun for dinner everything was JAM packed but Carl's Jr. wasn't all that bad! ha ha... We went to the mall and got all of us new swimming suits then took the boys swimming! It was a blast! After about an hour I figured the boys would get sick of it, BOY WAS I WRONG! We swam for probably four hours! We were so waterlogged!
We had a great time, although the boys were super excited to see their Grammy and Papa, when we got home. I won't lie, as soon as we hit Jensen, I started to get really excited! All in all it was a GREAT weekend! We can't wait to do it again!