April 9, 2009

My poor baby!

WOO! What a couple of days, This week started out amazing and has done a complete turn around! Tuesday I had court against the boys dad, PRETTY AMAZING I won't lie! I now have full custody of my babies, and a couple other great things that came along with it! Wednesday morning I had noticed that Austyn and Ayden were both fevering pretty bad, I had them "UNDER CONTROL" or so I thought, I ended up taking Austyn to the emergency room because when he was breathing he was working FAR too hard to get air in & wheezing really bad. It was so sad. We got to the hospitial and he was really great with the nurses and doctor. For as sick as he was he minded his manners really well. The doctor came in to check his ears and throat and made a great game out of it. Dr. Aussy even had time in his busy schedule to check out his mom's ears and throat. It was hilarious! He is such a trooper! He does have RSV :( but If I know my son as well as I think I do... This is only one more stepping stone for him to jump on and totally distroy it! He is so stubborn and strong willed!(I swear he is nothing like me lol) The doctor thinks we caught it early enough that he wont have to be put on oxygen again, but as of right now we are are four different medications and doing breathing treatments every four hours! He is doing alot better though! You never really find out who your friends are until something goes wrong, so THANK YOU SO MUCH to those of you! You know who you are! It is greatly appreciated from the three of us!